Morning Glory Seeds
The Morning Glory flower has a long history of being used as a powerful hallucinogenic. It contains the natural tryptamine Lysergic Acid Amide which has a similar affect as LSD.
The mind-altering Morning Glory trip can last up to 10 hours so prepare accordingly. Since consuming Morning Glory usually causes nausea and an upset stomach it’s best not to eat several hours before you take i
Morning Glories have a long history of entheogenic use.
In 1941, Richard Schultes wrote that Mexican Native American use of Heavenly Blue Morning Glories dates back to the Aztec times.
The Aztecs gave the seeds of Ipomoea tricolor the name of tlitliltzin.
In South America, the same seeds are known as badoh negro.
About Morning Glory Seeds
These psychedelic seeds of a large climbing vine Ipomoea Violacea, original come from America and the Far East or West Indies, but can be found in European Gardens as well.
The main active ingredient of Morning Glory seeds is d-lysergic acid (LSA or LA-111), which is very similar to LSD, but 50 to 100 times less active.
Compared to LSD, the effects of Morning Glory seeds, Ipomoea Violacea are a lot more tranquil, and after the major effects have worn off one usually feels very soft and relaxed.
Usage of Morning Glory Seeds
There are 3 ways you can use the morning glory seeds:
- Chew for as long as possible and swallow. Tastes really bad
- Grind and soak in water for 1/2 hour, strain and drink.
- Sprout by soaking in water for 3-4 days (change water often), after which the white mushy part is removed from the shell and eaten.
- This is probably the best method for avoiding side effects, although it makes the effects a little bit less intensive.
- Light effect: (50-100 seeds) 1,5-3 grams
- Medium effect: (100-250 seeds) 3-6 grams
- Strong effect (250-400 seeds) 6-10 grams
- Heavy effect (400+ seeds ) 10+ grams
Because use is oral, onset is affected by the last food that was ingested.
On a relatively empty stomach (try not to eat 4-6 hours before you eat the seeds), onset of effects is about an hour after ingestion, although it can be many hours before peak effects are reached.
Primary effects last: 6-10 hours when seeds are taken orally.
Do not take if on Medication OR Pregnant